Jack & Colton explore Petrified Forest


My boyfriend & I have started to dream together about a romantic holiday in the western United States. So I sought out this documentary. I watched Jack & Colton grow up on the Saturday show Rock the Park.

No reason to think they are a gay couple. But certainly they have a Bromance -- everything a romantic couple has except the romance. No sex or desire for sex. Friendship love. Brotherly love. First post on this gay love blog was a Bromance couple, Tom & Greg - How Not to Travel.

My boyfriend has mentioned the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone & Glacier national parks. I picked the Petrified Forest. This trip may never happen. The odds are against it. Readers of this blog are about to see how lovers dream together. Already at least 3 poems talk about it. "Feelings Check" has a map of the Petrified Forest. 

Today my boyfriend was wearing the same pants as Jack in the video. What are the chances? I told him this morning those are sexy pants, before I ever searched for a video.

So now we have to go. And take a pic of my boyfriend in those pants in that park. Mash it up with a clip of Jack in his pants. The universe compels us to make necessary sacrifice to make the dream come true.

I can't wait to watch this & other travel documentaries with my boyfriend. Usually my boyfriend is pretty quiet. On this topic he has plenty to say. I'm happy to listen. That is how you dream together.

Why don't we fly to Las Vegas? Get a rental car for 2 weeks. Drive to Flagstaff. Launch trips to Grand Canyon & Petrified Forest. Share online daily pics for family & the world to see that we're okay. I might write a few poems. Spend a couple nights in gay bars in Las Vegas. Then fly back home.

Oh yeah. Don't forget the love bubble around us everywhere we go. What are we going to do with all this love? I'm giving away the extra for free in 2 gay love blogs. If you made it this far, thanks for reading.



Feelings Check. March 30. Map of Petrified Forest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might