Tom & Greg - How Not To Travel


Are Tom and Greg a gay couple? They're close. They're cute. They spend a lot of time together. They sleep in the same bed, the same tent, the same car. They finish each other's sentences. They read each other's minds. They give presents and favors to each other.

They touch each other with affection. Their bodies touch. If I saw them at a bar or at the park, I would assume it's a gay couple or friends with benefits. BUT they never kiss or hold hands.

It's just me projecting. Wishful thinking. Based on the two videos I've watched so far, #5 and #6, Tom and Greg have a Bromance -- everything a romantic couple has except sexual love, except the romance. 

In my heart I imagine it's romantic off camera. In my mind I realize it's friendship love, brotherly love. More precious.

In these videos Tom and Greg travel to my part of the world. Rural Virginia USA. I recognized everything. Keep on traveling together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might