Hookup wasn't that hot

UPDATE. It now appears Keven couldn't have sex with Grindr guy because Keven recently broke up with a European perfect guy after 7 dates. I hope they get back together.

Keven you're in a sticky situation. You invited a guy over to your place for sex. You reject him. He tries to figure out why in a discussion with you. You were on the defensive the whole time. Worry about physical safety & fear of std's. You don't like his arrogance. What could you have done differently? Express these feelings to him.

You (Keven) have trust issues. You do have trauma. When you first meet a guy, that's the time for brutal honesty. Which is attractive. The purpose of the wine is to loosen up. But I can't help but be shallow & think you didn't find him that sexy in person. 

Right now he is wondering why you rejected him. Just another flaky Grindr dude? Or what did I do wrong? Was I too confident? Why didn't he start psycho-analyzing me back? 

My advice is to practice talking frankly to dates. If you ask a guy if he has an STD & he does, he will block you. If he has no std, he will hook up with you. In general. Guys don't communicate clearly. Including you. Including me. Arrogant guys like to be called out on their confidence....but only by a caring lover. I don't believe you can't meet guys in Miami in person. 

Use this failed hookup as an opportunity to be more open. Good luck.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga