The Search Is Done

My search is done 
By accident I found love
Or rather. You found me 
I want to share the rent 
And my bed every night 

Your search was over
You called me. Remember?
In the middle of a hurricane 
I gave my address for GPS
3 hookups later. You wore a dress
Too late. I'm in love

You tricked me. In a good way 
What a wild few months!
Then you broke up with me 
Still I had your number
Gave you time. Then I called 
We got back together 

Our search is done. On this we agree 
Our love will last forever 
As it has already 
We stopped listening to society 
The fight is over. The search is done
Finally we found love.

(Theme Song for this Poem)
I Found Love on a Two-way Street


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga