Playing Hooky in a Hurricane

Playing Hooky in a Hurricane 
I'm calling in again. Secret lovin'
Rain & wind squall. I risk it all
If the creek don't rise
I will light up your eyes 
Very soon because I'm playing hooky 

The two of us in a cyclone
The power just went out
Just then I kissed your lips 
Wind gust hit the window!
My arms protect you 
Happy I made the trip 
Perfect day for playing hooky 

Hunker down! Water's rising 
Love-making is surprising
Storm surges from the urges
Sudden calm for a minute
Intimate in a hurricane 

We're experts at playing hooky 
Another groan. It's a cyclone
Calling in again. Secret lovin' 
Playing Hooky in a Hurricane

(Theme Song for this Poem)
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga