Is your Life a Loop?

Is your life a loop? Day after day the same thing. Monotony of misery. Year after year. Groundhog Day every day. You're not happy or content. Your interruptions are negative. Getting high. Sex parties. Cheating. Binging. Seclusion. Vacations from reality. You lack balance. You're not grounded. And you're not soaring to new heights. Stuck in a continuous cycle of sadness.

Who told you that was okay? Everybody. Parents. Teachers. Bosses. Mentors. The elite who are not in your situation. I have broken out of the cycle many times in my life. I didn't listen to experts. I'm not listening still. But I know my life is in a loop right now. Just not sure how to break out of it. Yeah I'm brainstorming though. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga