We Do It Anyway

I'm floating on the clouds
In this plane
Getting closer to your love 
Like a flame
Smoking hot & scorching red
It's all good. Keep your head 
Above water 
What we should reject 
What we ought not do
We do anyway 

My ass vibrates in coach 
Jet-set airliner 
Getting hotter by the minute 
More than a misdemeanor 
Scorching red on fire
Better some than no desire
Solid ground like rubber 
What we should never do
We do anyway 
And then...... We do it again

You'll see me in window seat
Behind the fuselage 
My suitcase is packed with love
Nothing to sabotage 
Let's do what we ought not to 
Kiss me on the lips where we meet 
We both know better
What we should never do 
We do it anyway 
And then...... We do it again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga