Letter To Your Heart

Powerful is how I feel 
Long wind & strong will
I don't drink designer beer
Yet somehow I persevere
I'm writing a Letter To Your Heart

Determination forged in Hell
Tender touch straight from Heaven 
I speak romance languages
Yeah I can also spell
Alone I'm talking to your heart 

Haven't seen a soul for days 
No bear or moose on parade
In the cold rainy forest 
I keep my wits on the trail
Glad I'm headed to your heart

My pack is light
My dream is right
Through swamp quick with sand
Reach out. Grab my hand 
Carry me back to your heart

Circles & rectangles
Vertigo I lose my way
I hear a distant tempo steady 
No fear. When I get there
I'll read my Letter To Your Heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga