Dinner Plans

Starving for affection 
I got Dinner Plans 
Restaurant off the reservation 
You don't feel comfortable there 
So we go somewhere else
Secret appetizer just for us
Holding hands --> the sweetest wine

Recall our last public outing
Gay Pride in the Park
High noon on a grassy knoll
You in drag. Me shirtless 
You're a dime. I'm a nickel 
So people think we're just friends 
They smile & wink to you in my arms
I claim you with my charms
We're a proud gay couple
And I'm a jealous lover

Romance is on the menu
Spices only we know about 
Filling & feeling good
Meat & potatoes. From head to toes 
We want the world to know 
Our love hungers for attention 
The heart craves affection 
We got Dinner Plans.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga