Adam & Bernardo - separated by trauma

A stranger is in their bed. TRAUMA. When Bernardo touches Adam, Adam feels the bad memory when his groomer touched him inappropriately. Especially when Adam was using drugs, which amplify your emotions, which are in the body. 

Rationally Adam shouldn't feel this way. But he can't force his emotions away. Bernardo's intimate touch is appropriate & proper. Adam is fighting with his own body. Bernardo feels betrayed again.....like the man he thought he married is gone. I'm not optimistic this scenario has a happy ending.

Fortunately my boyfriend & I don't have sexual trauma. We were never assaulted or molested. We have sex-positivity. We feel good before, during & after sex. We're blessed. But I have dated guys who have shame & guilt. It's tough. We think about other guys sometimes. But only to enhance the good mood.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga