Pocket Dial Me Anytime

How was the booty call?
Okay. Only 2 hours off. I hop in
I have your bikini & lipstick 
Off to secluded creek beach
Buck naked. Hey! Look over here!
My thirst wades in water first
Fresh cool from July heat
Respite from real-life 
We've partied here before 
Emerging from liquid lust
My boxer briefs cling tight wet
Our bodies mid-river meet
You look over my shoulder 
I keep watch on your rear
The coast is clear
Embrace & kiss. Forget discretion 
What I want to do to you
Fast. Let's go to my house
Can't keep my hands to myself 
Short time to get there
No poems. No vlogs. No lunch
We got to get down to business 
We do. Serious & frivolous 
Steady happy inside the love bubble 
I met the 2-hour deadline 
Your ass can Pocket Dial Me Anytime.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga