Open Relationships advice

This insightful channel talks about gay sex & gay love. For me, it's a new way of framing the issues. I'm in a closed relationship..... monogamous. But 2 years ago we opened it up for a few months. We were so happy to recommit to each other, to monogamy. After visiting the free clinic for a clean bill of health.

Intimacy is truth. We have no secrets between us. But we harbor secrets from people outside the relationship. Sex is necessary but not sufficient. In the 20 years together, we broke up several times. Once for 7 months. 

The more we've gotten to know each other, the deeper we fell in love. I think my secret is being articulate & being authentic. And always having a future.....the next date. 

The gay love blog you're reading was born to heal our broken relationship. My boyfriend visits this blog & my YouTube channel. He inspires & participates. Best wishes that my readers find your all-consuming true love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We won't be a secret anymore

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga