Who pushes you?

Who pushes you out the door 
To face the world with confidence?
Who kisses you goodbye 
With plans to see you again?
Who is this mystery man
Behind your smiling face?
What is the driving force 
That makes him want you more?
Where is the safe place 
For us to be a family?

The mystical fairy land
Where forever I love my man
How he touches my heart 
Is that what inspires me?
How can a kiss give such peace?
How does a whisper deliver release?

Who pulls you from the edge 
When you're losing your head?
Who holds you tight in the storm?
Each caress gives you warmth 
Who says farewell in the morning 
After a night of union?

Can I propose another question?
Who makes you fall in love?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might