Where I'm Driven

What's forbidden 
That's where I'm driven 
It's out of reach
Still I don't retreat 
Love is a mighty fire
From which I can't retire
I'll get burned for sure 
Your flames I adore
Down-low loving your desire 
Guilty of sin. We conspire 

What's forbidden 
Why is it off-limits?
There's no harm in my arms 
No hurt in your heart 
No cause to deny us
A love so serious 
That's where I've driven 
No-tell motel from Hell
Forbidden lovin' we keep hidden 

Happy is out of reach 
So I was told
Two men can't love each other 
Set a different goal 
Here alone on the beach
Dreaming about your kissing
Our love is forbidden 
So what?! That's Where I'm Driven.

(6/7/2024. #794. Gay Love & Romance)
Theme Song for this Poem 
Who's gonna drive you home?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might