Where I'm Driven

What's forbidden 
That's where I'm driven 
It's out of reach
Still I don't retreat 
Love is a mighty fire
From which I can't retire
I'll get burned for sure 
Your flames I adore
Down-low loving your desire 
Guilty of sin. We conspire 

What's forbidden 
Why is it off-limits?
There's no harm in my arms 
No hurt in your heart 
No cause to deny us
A love so serious 
That's where I've driven 
No-tell motel from Hell
Forbidden lovin' we keep hidden 

Happy is out of reach 
So I was told
Two men can't love each other 
Set a different goal 
Here alone on the beach
Dreaming about your kissing
Our love is forbidden 
So what?! That's Where I'm Driven.

(6/7/2024. #794. Gay Love & Romance)
Theme Song for this Poem 
Who's gonna drive you home?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

Meddling mother means well