Kiss Me in a Crowd

My mistake was to love you less 
Than I could have 
When I should have done more 
To provide love & happiness 

Poor judgment. Carnival of fear
Then one day you came along 
Soon enough you dried up every tear
I wrote you our first song 

- It's Okay to Fall in Love -
World won't stop spinning 
Trees won't stop growing 
If you fall in love with me

Soon I took you for granted 
You will always be there
Oh no! Big mistake 
I found myself abandoned 

It was my great mistake 
I should have given more
Could have taken chances more 
Until one day you went away 

My mistake was to love you less 
Yeah you came back to me
Now I kiss you in a crowd 
We found love & happiness.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might