I'm Not Humble

I try to be humble but it's hard
When my heart has a home 
My bones belong to you
Brighter than any star

I try so hard to do the easy thing 
On one hand. I don't deserve you
On the other. I was born to serve you
A beauty like yours is special 
I'm unworthy? Yeah right !!!

I'm not humble. I worked so hard
In lonely deserts of sacrifice 
Hardships delivered success 
All of my mistakes 
Every single one was destiny

On the highway of broken hearts 
My ship is in the harbor 
I paid my dues. I sang the blues
Impatiently I waited for you

I tried so hard to be humble 
But no. No! I'm special 
Heaven sent you to me
Finally 2 hearts rumble 
Surely pride is a mortal sin
Since you lifted me from rock-bottom
I just don't feel humble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might