His Only One

My life is a superlative 
The worst one to forgive 
I'm not the best or the most
I just think I am
On the edge with my boyfriend 
In his heart. So much fun 
I'm His Only One 

Affection burns like a laser 
Tension is a double razor 
Tears through any façade
If dreams are failing. Watch Out!
Beware the fear of self-doubt
Urgent feelings inside 
Over-taken with pride
I'm there with him
Frozen with confidence 
Chosen as boyfriend permanent 
In his heart. I'm His Only One 

No storm has ever raged
No time has ever aged
More fresh than us
Like a proven myth
Greatest Romance on a chance 
The most is not a boast 
We love in superlative 
In his heart until kingdom come
I'm His Only One.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might