Ghosted to your Face

Have you ever been GHOSTED to your face? Dismissed & not allowed to speak? Not permitted to explain yourself? Censorship is GHOSTING. Cancel culture is how society ghosts you.

As your family.....we disown you. You are dead to us. You are a GHOST in real life. Until you become sick. Then we reappear to take your assets & push you into the grave. Why else would we oppose gay marriage? We want your stuff.

In the movie "Trade", Michael was GHOSTED to his face when his boss & wife refused to let him explain himself. I've been blocked & censored. Three times all my content disappeared from the Internet. I was expecting it. So I had backups.

Only person allowed to SHUSH me..... To GHOST  me in person...... is my boyfriend. He knows I'm very sensitive to being ghosted. So I wrote a poem about it. "Shush me with a kiss".

There's a proper time to GHOST someone. Like a restraining order. You're on a journey across the Atlantic in the 1700s. You lost your cellphone. You block a crazy person.

GHOSTING has no place in a relationship. There can't be any secrets you're forced to keep to yourself.

Theme Song for this Essay
"I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might