Build a Dam for Love

Build a Dam
To hold back love
I know who I am
What you're in need of 

Build on promise 
Where the rocks are true
Healing of being honest 
On the sandy beach with you 

Hot like the sun
Confused oh yeah!
What sweet sensation 
I throw myself in the air 

Smiles break my face 
On the edge of your lips 
Heart starts to race 
You give me a kiss

Build a house 
Fill it with affection 
Permanently aroused
In every direction 

You talk in your sleep 
I listen close
You're speaking to me 
Do I hear you propose?

Build a dam with a dock
A reservoir for love
A home not a house 
For our Wedding Day.

(6/17/2024. #811. Gay Love & Romance)
Theme Song for this Poem 
Her sexiest music video with Willem Dafoe
Physical Attraction - Madonna 
🎶 You're confusing me 🎶



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might