Romance advice for Norse god Thor

Think about it. Thor! You don't ask for affection.....you "show affection" (💋 you show him what you want, how to make love without words, you take his hand & place it on your body). You show him how to communicate about his feelings. You accept his love language.

"Hey. I feel weird. I say poetic things like 'my love is forever'. Of course either one of us could walk away at anytime. I want to see you one more time. If that adds up to forever, okay. You don't have to say a bunch of stuff. Get me a greeting card. Your kiss means you love me."

That's why it's called relationship work. Trust me. Don't expect the same things in return for your expressions of love. Relationship = what you have in common. Sex. Intimacy. No secrets but discretion. Don't try to date yourself! 😁😁👍 

If you're waiting for the other guy to put the moves on you, then you're a bottom. So is my boyfriend. He showed me how to express a top's love. ♥️


Thoren Bradley on Facebook 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might