Warm Places

Close your eyes. Keep 'em shut
What I give you in secrecy 
Safety & security 
Caresses in Warm Places 

Hold my hand as I speak this poem
You know it because you feel it 
Inches from your heart 
Soft & slow & down-low 
Dramatic like I mean it
'Cause I do. Kisses in Warm Places 

Sandy beaches. No crisis
My minty breath has heat
To the bottom of your bare feet 
No worry or fear whispers in your ear
No one but you can hear 
Don't go looking for another me
You will be disappointed 
I'm right here. Not around the corner 

Shut your eyes. Keep 'em closed
We're in paradise. Relax. Recharge 
We stroll the boardwalk 
Slow & close we talk. Seen by everybody 
That's what pride is all about 
Turn the inside out. Smell the salt
Taste my lips. No peeking 
Together always hot weather 

Now open your eyes 
Love in Warm Places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might