There's Only One Way

There's Only One Way 
I will ever survive 
Loving is how I stay alive
I've made mistakes before 
Errors that made me sore
But Baby you're not one of them

Wrong & bad like you're someone else
Right. Who cares? We give a good laugh 
You reach out. I accept 
There's only one of us
There's only one way to love

There's only one way to believe 
This fling will ever last
If you & I play the main cast
Where glory dies
But love & romance remain alive 

There's only one way Baby 
We will ever stay this crazy 
Kissing you in public 
Touching in warm places 
Stormy faces. I'm in love

There's only one way to survive 
You must trust what's inside
There's only one way to meet
And that's one more time
If you know what's good

There's only one of you & only one of me
We don't need directions 
I'm the only one you trust 
There's only one of us
We don't need circumspection 

There's Only One Way.
************
Theme Song for this Poem 
I Will Survive -- Gloria Gaynor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might