Then You'll Know

When your heart breaks 
Then you'll know it 
When your body shakes 
Then you'll show it 
I think I see it now

You must be a football field away 
I feel my heart drop
For a second. It even stops
I know what's coming my way 
Halt ! Friend or Foe ?

You don't know? Whatever 
I'll sing a different tune at arm's length 
Depending on your countenance 
You look me in the eye
Look away & look back 

I must've done something wrong 
Until I see you smile 
My belly does a flip-flop 
Bittersweet with a little salt 
Give me a kiss. Show me your bliss

Whatever I might've done 
It must've been the right thing 
Your heart didn't break 
Your body sure did shake 
I think I feel it now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might