No Matter What

No Matter What I do 
I see your face in my mental space
Your smile discombobulates
Nothing matters but you

I see your whole body wave
When you see me arrive 
Like the last time 
You turn up my dial 
Make room for boom
My touch feels your body heat 
You've been working out 
Training to be a superstar 
In the dojo of my heart 

No Matter What 
You & your face up in my mental space 
Unfunny jokes bomb with truth 
Nothing matters to me but you 

No Matter What I do 
Over there's your face
Here's my mental space 
Nothing matters but you.
*************
Theme Song for this Poem 
🎶 Nothing from nothing leaves nothing 
You gotta have something
If you wanna be with me 🎶 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might