Meeting You Was No Accident

I was born 
And this what I am
They taught me to hide it
Keep it inside 
Yeah I'm not good with rules 
My friends got in trouble 
For not paying attention 
I got in trouble 
For paying attention 

I was born 
And this is who I am
Greater than the sum of parts
Memory is the home of broken hearts
Miraculously only the body is damaged 
Since 20 years ago we met 
By accident. Heaven-sent 
I understand it's not right 
Just hold my hand another night 
In the daytime as well 
Come high water or Hell 

I was born 
Then I hid who I was
Until I fell in love
No broken hearts if we break the rules 
Meeting you was no accident.

(4/20/2024. Gay Love & Romance)
Theme Song this Poem -- George Michael 
🎵 Turn A Different Corner 
We never would have met 🎵 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might