Looking For Someone

I'm looking for someone somewhere gay
Not just anybody 
I'm looking for you

Someone who
Will tell me the dreaded truth
Even when it
Hurts like an abscessed tooth 
While it makes me cry
Break it down slow & easy 
Decorum mixed with sleazy 
Slang hanging with S.A.T. words
Wow! Kapow! You know how 
It's what I'm looking for 
Dynamited to the core
Washed up on the rocky shore 
Dry me off. Give me sunburn 
Someone whose head will turn
When I toss a lustful look
I throw a playful kiss
You catch it with your lips

Cruising for someone somewhere gay
I'm not just looking 
I'm looking for you.
*************
Theme Song for this Poem 
Somebody Just Like You -- Teena Marie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might