Look At All These Kisses

Look at all these lies surrounding me 
Still I try to find the truth
When you look into my eyes 
Look at all of this. Another kiss

Look at all these promises
They make me high
Your arms around me
Look at all these feelings 
How much have I written?
You will never be forgotten 
In my heart In your face 
I maintain the lover's pace
I give you more than before 
In the cloudy skies my spirit flies 

Look at you standing right here 
Raw & rare & filled with fear 
All these doubts pollute my thoughts 
All these touches confuse the heart 
The truth of it all is confusion 
To you I can't say No
Look at all these mistakes 
Still it's you I choose. I never hesitate 

Look at all these kisses we shared
I try to keep up. Reunion & forgiveness 
Look at all the times we loved
Look At All These Kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might