In My World

In My World it's where you've been 
In my heart What are you doing? 
Renovating?
Oh no! Tearing me apart 

In my soul I don't let go 
In my house I reinforce 
Walls of protection 
Talk of self-reflection
In my ear Tell it to me good
Make it real Make it flood
So I don't forget 
Why I came in this room

You lounge in lingerie 
At my place You are safe 
In my eye
The prettiest wedding cake 
By my side Holding hands 
Determined & nervous 
Serious & humorous 

In My World there you've been 
In my heart What are you doing?
Oh no! Renovating again?
Giving me a new start 
Cleaning up is cleaning out 
The cobwebs & the doubt 

In My World
Tossing memories to the wind
In my heart 
Oh no! Tearing me apart.

(4/15/2024. Gay Love & Romance)
Theme Song for this Poem 
In My House -- Mary Jane Girls 1985



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might