I Will Anyway

I don't want to love you 
But I will anyway. I know it's wrong 
Here I am. Another love song 

I don't want to care 
Or wonder where you are 
If you made it home safe 
After we made love great
If you could see for smiling 
If you could drive without gliding 
On the strength of us 
Just knowing my promise 

I need to see you again 
Yeah I know it's wrong 
I don't want to but I will anyway 

I don't want my heart to get hurt 
But it does anyway 
We had a long & slow talk 
So much we had to say 
If you could see me smiling 
I would be flying without falling 
On the updraft of us
A promise to lift us up

I don't want to love you 
I know it's wrong 
But I will anyway. And always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might