Contemplate Tomorrow

Remember yesterday
Contemplate Tomorrow 
Here I am in the middle 
Why without you is it a riddle?

We had so much fun yesterday 
When we found ourselves alone
Suck the oxygen out of the room 
That's why I need my own platform 
No fear of showing gay affection 
Looking only in one direction 
No worry of judgment or doom
Only love-making in the closet 
Where we find ourselves alone

Let the past predict the future 
Contemplate Tomorrow 
Together again an open secret 
Walking & talking slow in public 
Punch a shoulder. Bump an elbow
They can see we're on the down-low 
We have a room somewhere gay
Where passion & taboo go to play 

Yesterday is gone
Contemplate Tomorrow 
The riddle will have its answer
Where were you? 
In the middle of my heart the whole time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might