Best Present Ever

I wore a skirt to my first Gay Pride 
My lover at my side
Stockings cover my hairy legs 
Under my open shirt. A purple bra
Not empty. Filled with plastic awe
Lipstick & blue shadow. Eyeliner too
Without my partner. What would I do?
I'm taking the greatest risk of my life
To save sanity & serenity 
The biggest thrill I've ever survived 

His masculine military tattoos are hot
We look like we've tied the knot 
We move like choreography 
He protects me like I'm his family 
Because I am
He waits patiently. I chat up vendors 
His heart is where I surrender 
He keeps holding my hand non-stop
Or touching my shoulders on top

Maybe some think we're fake
Not in the same league 
So we can't be true lovers
Are you kidding me? 
We stop & kiss again 
Behind his back. The smiles are so sweet
Friendly looks & sparkling winks 
Oh
They're trying to steal me away 
Out of the arms of my boyfriend 
No wonder his hands are all over me

But I won't let it happen 
No one else can I imagine 
I'm wearing a skirt & a bracelet 
His necklace & his scent 
I even have his moves & judgment 
We're not married but should be 
Today was the best present ever
Could have been imagined by a lover
And then delivered 

I wore a skirt & drank wine from grapes
He took off his shirt. We danced barefoot 
Every moment we appreciate 
My first Gay Pride 2024
Hope there's another one next year.

-- Linda. That's my drag name.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might