Being a man is lonely

Being a man is lonely. You get used to it. A better way to say it... It's more lonely being a man. It was not always like this. Women were more lonely & isolated. But it's flipped since white males became a persecuted, marginalized group. Their gathering clubs dismantled. 

The favored seek to isolate members to minimize the group. While building camaraderie among the favored. Women say it's justified because old dead white guys look like you. Welcome to discrimination.

But also men's nature is to be individualistic, a leader, lone ranger. He must focus his ego & drive on his own goals. While others try to force him off course.

Also a man needs human connection. How much? I've made it a routine to visit my straight friends in another town. My routine romance is a weekly date with a closeted trans woman. 

But he understands a man's nature because he is a man & lives as a man. He has researched & once seriously considered transition. Until he met me. I love both his male physique & feminine sensibilities. We're not lonely anymore.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might