Arrogant or Cocky?

Over-confident or slightly arrogant?
Semantics is not why you're with me 
It's just my hobby 
Don't get confused My Muse
Reality is the love you can't refuse 

Confident that I can perform 
My words only make you warm
Of course that's not enough 
Home-run. Not loitering Home-base
I love the cheerleaders
But I'm not one of them
I'm a player. You're my match
Content I create for you to watch 

Whole lot Moxie. Little bit Cocky 
When my arms surround your body 
I've said it before 
I mean it now even more 
You make me feel so damn 
Powerful & masculine like a king
I could have any trans in the realm

I choose you & only you
Your heart speaks my language 
She tells me the brutal truth
It hurts my feelings for a moment 
Then I'm over it
My arms around your body 
Arrogant or Cocky?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might