Affection Not Romance

You had sex with your straight friend. You didn't just fantasize. Now you have to talk about it. Talk about your feelings. 

"I feel weird." Don't say too much. "I don't want to lose our friendship. I know you're straight. You had sex with me because I'm gay. You love me like a best bro. You wanted to give me something special. Thank you. I had a great time. I still feel weird." 

Okay. He doesn't have to say anything. If he holds your hand or kisses you or touches you, it means he's in agreement. He feels weird too. 

That's it. Get another beer. Put on the Red Sox. Sit closely together. Let him have a say. But he'll probably stay quiet not knowing how to express himself. 

Except through physical affection. Which includes gay sex for a very very special person. See it as affection not as romance. True friend with benefits. Don't talk too much. But you gotta say something. ♥️😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might