We need more families

First 3 minutes of 2024 CNN shows 2 men kissing optimistically. Some people are upset. I'm jealous it wasn't me & my partner.
.........
The take-away for me is that New Year's Eve is when you celebrate YOUR family. The romantic partner you choose. You kiss during the first instant of the new year to show optimism & promise. Love is faith & hope. You countdown to that very second. 

45 days later you will celebrate YOUR family again on Valentine's Day. In the coldest part of winter, as sunlight grows stronger, you have each other. Whereas Christmas & Thanksgiving you celebrate your parents' family, mom, dad, siblings, cousins, etc. You & your spouse celebrate your children. On New Year's & Valentine's you & your spouse celebrate your union. 

Christmas is rebirth of life. New Year's is renewal of love. Marriage protects YOUR family from your parents' family, your biological family. 💋 What the world needs is more families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might