Tuesday 3 a.m.

Tuesday 3 a.m. 26 degrees. Snowplows are  beeping & scraping & spreading salt. 

UPDATE I'm getting over being under the weather. From a high last Wednesday. Doctors visit. Hormone injection. Great date. I said I would call Saturday for a minute of phone sex reassurance. He hasn't called back. 

It's in my mind that he's ghosting me. But more likely he lost his phone again. One time years ago we broke up for 7 months over that stupid phone. We agreed to have a sense of urgency in returning calls to your lover. Totally irrational to think he's dissing me on purpose. So I start to worry.

I was already coming down with a cold. Sore throat. Hoarse voice. Which became a runny nose, sneezing, fever, fatigue. Hormones caused me to be emotional.  But it's okay. That's why you're here. I have something to say.

Yesterday I visited friends for fellowship. Banter & repartee. Telling stories. I wore the mask inside. But we froze outside getting buzzed up. My soul was refreshed & recharged. 

Tuesday 3 a.m. I'm on the mend. I'm hungry. I'm stoic. Optimistic & patient. Browsing my gay love blog. Reassuring myself. God bless & drive careful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might