Reunited feels so good

Reunited through a phone call. He's not dead or ghosting me. He was sick like me. Yay! 

We have a new phone protocol. I won't call you. If you don't answer or call me back, I start to worry. My hormones are out of whack from testosterone suppressor injection 7 days ago plus illness. From extreme emotional highs to tearjerking lows, it's drug-induced bipolar. 

But unlike the March 31 "identical" injection that sent me to the hospital 3 weeks later, now I'm being treated for the side effects....mood swings. Hot flashes. High blood pressure. Erectile dysfunction. I'm back on a high note. Extremely high!

The most romantic love song & sexiest performance EVER! When I'm dancing with you in a few days, this video will play on the big screen.

UPDATE I previewed the video Hallmark card to him when I sang one word... REUNITED 🎵 He answered... And it feels so good 🎵 Most musical groups dream of the one hit in their career as big as this one. Most people dream of the one love in their lifetime as great as ours. He is Peaches. I am Herb. We're reunited hey-yeah!

REUNITED. 1978 Peaches & Herb



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might