Rejection is unpleasant

Rejection is unpleasant. Political correctness is polite dishonesty. 

I was on Grindr for 20 days. I chatted with this guy every day. We exchanged dik pics & face pics. He talked about hooking up with other guys & it didn't work out. Why don't you hook up with me? That's why I'm chatting you up. 

He said he wasn't feeling well or depressed when I asked to meet. Then on Day 20 he wanted to meet. I had just made up with my boyfriend. I deleted the account without responding. 

Why did Grindr guy put me off so long? Was he waiting for an std to clear up? He liked me & didn't care about infecting those other tricks? Who knows. ♥️ 

Another guy I chatted for multiple days. The tables were turned. I went online to say, ok let's hook up. His account was deleted. Of course other guys blocked me. 

On the first day a guy stood me up then messaged me a few days later like we had never agreed to hook up already. I ignored or ghosted him. That means.... I'm not interested. Keep talking means ..... I want to hook up. Face pic in profile = looking for relationship. No face pic = looking for sex. 

After a few days I figured out the language & culture of Grindr. But I never did get lucky. I had to drive to a cruisey spot where I had no problem making a connection sexually & conversation. Where I had met my bf 18 years earlier. 💕 

Like I said, we're back together. I deleted my dating apps. When I speak on Facebook, it's like my bf is beside me. So I give brutal honesty with a kiss. 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might