Pillow Talk

All night pillow talk
Tick tock of the clock
I can't sleep
Lying beside your body heat
You have so many questions
I need your definitions
Of simple things like Love
What do you think it's made of?
Same as the moon
Or something more mushy
Like feelings & balloons
Why is your heart so pushy?

I don't really know
With you I just let go
You seem so free & clear
While I subdue my fears
Ask me another uncomfortable question
I tell you all my secrets

I can't sleep when I'm falling
It's hard to hide when Love is calling
Pillow talk so deep
Just won't let me sleep
Ask me anything
I feel your body heat
For now I have no secrets
The sky is turning blue
Pillow Talk with you.

(1/29/2024. Gay Love & Romance)

Theme Song for this Poem
🎵 You know who you are 🎶
You brown sugar coat it with snow
🎶 Surrealistic Pillow 🎵



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might