Not about us

You were feeling bad
About the circumstances
Of our secret romance
We take so many chances 
Later you feel ashamed
But not about us

As you drive home
Your body is not cringing
Out loud your heart is singing
The minor injuries are tingling
On your lips the aroma of your lover
Friction burn & chafing
Grinning & laughing all the way home

You carry me inside of you
As long as you can
There's nothing wrong about us
I lifted you so high
The moon don't want to set

Only when you see others
You start to feel bad
About the circumstances
We take crazy chances

Your heart blurts out careless whispers
Lucky for you Nobody listens
Lucky for me You love the things I do
Even after you leave my house

Sometimes you feel bad
But not about us.

Theme Song for this Poem
Careless Whisper by George Michael



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might