January Thaw

The weather is hot
So are you
Honest & raw
January Thaw

Warm as a thunderstorm
Like sex after polar vortex
A snowball's chance in Hell
January Thaw

Muddy from heavy rain
Under the bridge Unrestrained
Kissing without thinking
January Thaw

We talk about our feelings
And all the reasons
It worked in all the seasons
January Thaw

Last week was deep freeze
Now buds bulging on trees
You didn't call me back
You broke my thermostat

Just wait til next week
Cold as a witch's tit
But today it's perfect
Honest & raw January Thaw

We reminisce as we talk
I play guitar in a coffee shop
Acoustic on the couch
A love song I wrote for an old flame

🎵 Your smiling face Puzzled look
Your insults & your kisses
I miss them already
7 days 6 nights 4 hours
I miss you now 🎵

I sang out of tune to you
Everybody there knows I love you
With all my gay heart 
Honest & raw January Thaw.

(1/25/2024. Gay Love & Romance)

Theme song for this Poem
Reasons by Earth Wind & Fire

🎵 The reasons that we're here just won't disappear 🎵



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might