It Gets Better

Just when I think
It can't get any better
Guess what?
It gets better

I'm flying high above
A hot balloon filled with love
Light heart full of delight
We make out & sleep at night
We toss & turn like viper snakes
Burn & learn from mistakes

Pillow talk disarms the heart
Vulnerable to your judgment
I'm in a predicament
When I think
It can't get any better
It does

Just when I believe
The affair has run its course
The stream has run dry for summer
The feelings have grown old like winter
Surprising tempest in a teapot
Passion with my man You're hot

I hear a clap of thunder
I'm struck with wonder
He has a secret name & it's real
He's my lover & I wear his ring
From above Floods of Love

Just when I think
It can't possibly get any better
Guess what?
It definitely gets better

The fling did not run out of juice
We gave another try & then another
Just when we think
It simply can't get any better
Guess what?
IT GETS BETTER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might