He's a Pretender

What are you pretending?
To be my wife
The love of my life
Are you really acting?

When I kiss you in the sun
I miss you & your fun
When I touch you in that spot
Are you faking? Are you hot?

Do you mind if I pretend?
You're actually my real wife
My confidante & best friend
The love of my life

When you smile into my eyes
Through your lies I realize
You're as real as the wind
I'm not pretending

I want to be your husband
My mind is made up
I pretend you're actually my wife
My heart is filled up

True in the braggadocio of romance
I'm not really pretending
You are the Love of my Life.

(1/19/2024. Gay Love & Romance)

High Inergy early 1980s. I used to have this record.

He's a Pretender
He doesn't mean a word of it
He's out to break a heart tonight
It might as well be mine.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might