Even When He's Wrong

Even when he's wrong
I'm there on his side
There's only one reason:  I Love Him
Is that clear enough? I didn't think so

If we're at a party
His story makes no sense
His jokes aren't funny
I won't shrug & grimace
When he's not looking

If someone says a bad word about him
I will speak up & dispute the claim
I will give strong words of testimony
To cancel their negativity

I will stand beside him
Even when he's wrong
You say it must be the sex
Okay
Only he is giving his body to me
I appreciate that
I respect that
So naturally I act like it

When the Love is true
I don't have to try
I'm required to be sincere
And I am
I support & protect him
I'm there with another poem

Even When He's Wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

You pass Inspection

Rejects what he's looking for