Even When He's Wrong

Even when he's wrong
I'm there on his side
There's only one reason:  I Love Him
Is that clear enough? I didn't think so

If we're at a party
His story makes no sense
His jokes aren't funny
I won't shrug & grimace
When he's not looking

If someone says a bad word about him
I will speak up & dispute the claim
I will give strong words of testimony
To cancel their negativity

I will stand beside him
Even when he's wrong
You say it must be the sex
Okay
Only he is giving his body to me
I appreciate that
I respect that
So naturally I act like it

When the Love is true
I don't have to try
I'm required to be sincere
And I am
I support & protect him
I'm there with another poem

Even When He's Wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might