Check in with Spencer

Checking in with Spencer Klavan. Minute 44:40 The young gay conservative intellectual discusses spirituality with his father. Spencer seems okay. He's wearing his gay wedding ring. Still lifting weights. 

From my impressions, the necklace probably serves to soften his image. To look more gay. And the long sleeves could be hiding tattoos. Spencer is no square like his dad. 

This fan sends a friendly wave to Spencer.



Comment to the video...

44:40 Please stop saying "My son, no relation" It's confusing. Must be an inside joke. Just say "My son Spencer". I'm proud to be joined by my son Spencer to discuss spirituality. 

The "no relation" joke has run its course. Never was funny. Treat your son like the adult man you're so proud of that you have him on your show. 

I shared this video & timestamp to Facebook & my gay love & romance blog. I pray Spencer continues to be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might