You were my Second Choice

At the bar where we met
You were my second choice
But not anymore
I tried to pick up a guy
I flirted
I went for a drink
I came back
Somebody beat me to it
Then I saw you watching me
I was your first 
You were my second choice
But not anymore

Now you're the only song on my playlist
The only man I think of on Christmas
The only one I love with kisses

Dear Santa
Thanks for knowing me better
Than I know myself
You didn't give me what I asked for
Still just the same
My prayer was answered
With a hot man who loves me
Sincerely     Every Christmas 
Thank you for his kisses

Remember right before we met
I was your first 
You were my second choice
But not anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection