Your Feelings

♥️ME.   Did I hurt your feelings?
I didn't mean to be so late 
That's why you're upset?
💕HIM.   I'd like to say something
Put things in perspective
The only damage is a feeling
Normally I would just get over it
We're together only
Because we feel like it
Do I feel like being with you?
♥️ I sure do feel like being with you
(Silence)
So I didn't do anything major
You feel scared & afraid with doubts
Emotions come & go without control
And love means the most
You fear I might disappear
Like all your past lovers
So when I was late
I hurt your feelings
Is that right?
💕 Yeah     I love how you articulate 
♥️ And your other feelings are okay?
💕 Yeah     Now I feel so silly 
♥️ Me too     Silly in love 
I will make it up to you
With extra romance later tonight
Does that sound like a deal?
💕 Yeah
❤️ (kisses him) 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might