Without a Word

I said I love you
I'm waiting to hear it back from you
You smile into my eyes
You look right & left & right back at me
Like pondering & wondering
Something to think about
Your fingertips touch my neck
Your tongue licks your lips
You lean in for a kiss
Like a slow hurricane

Love is not what you say
It's what you display
When you see me at the club
I'm good to go 
Where to? But home
It's where we end up always
When I hold your hand
I forget the past
I don't care    I forgive 
2-Heart apartment is where we live

You don't say it but I hear it
In every quiver you deliver
Romance & reassurance
When you walk through that door
You look my way
I'm the only reason you're here
Without a word you say
I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might