Thought it was Thunder

I thought it was thunder
But it wasn't
It was 2 tricks in 2 trucks
I hoped it might be a new start
And it was
When 2 hearts met each other

I thought you were too rough
When push come to shove
Scared of stranger-danger
But not enough 
Afraid but not ashamed
When I take your hand
I want the world to see us

I thought I had a headache
But I didn't
It was nervous fear of great heights
That I might fall into
If I start to like you 
Where love comes to shove
I might fall

I thought it was friendship
Then I start to wonder
A kiss on my lips
A tingle from down under
I thought it was thunder
It made me over

A tempest of happiness & bliss 
I found out it's called Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might