On my Mind for Christmas


Heavy frost on the car windows
Biting chill in the air
Icy clouds in the sky
Warm heart in this chair
Ruminating on you
Over-thinking about you
I'll never get over you
And I don't intend to

Cold steam rises from the lake
Billows shaped like hearts
So quiet        Holding hands 
You can hear a bird chirp
Floating in the crispness of my mind
Christmas is 6 weeks away
You already know my first gift
Gay shopping in another town
Road trip for intimates
All the way inside & out

All the leaves have fallen
Only Christmas trees wear clothing
We're exposed as gay lovers
Gay shopping for gay Christmas
Some things you know you're getting
Like kisses & unmentionables
We're both vulnerable

Same as you got me last year
I'm giving you fire & desire
Passion & commitment
I can't wait to see
What outfit you pick out
You sashay in sexy lingerie
Fog on the runway
You on my mind for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might